For general information about events, please contact Charlotte Otto, email@example.com, 303.832.8576 x205.
Member Hard Hat Tours
Kirkland Museum members are invited to an exclusive sneak peek of our new museum building, currently under construction at 1201 Bannock Street in Denver's Golden Triangle! Join us for a guided 45-minute hard hat tour and hear the latest building updates and plans for the museum's anticipated opening in fall 2017. Hard hats and light refreshments will be provided. For more information on becoming a member, click here.
Tour tickets are $10 for Kirkland Museum members. Members may register for one non-member guest per household for $20. Each tour is limited to 12 and we expect them to sell out quickly, so register today!
- The building is an active construction site and is not yet ADA accessible.
- The tour will include walking up and down stairs.
- Parking is available on Bannock Street and 12th Avenue. Alternately, park at the Cultural Center Garage off 12th and Broadway.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time at the NW corner of 12th & Bannock.
- Wear slacks and closed-toe shoes.
- Hard hats and light refreshments will be provided.
Register now by clicking on the date and time you'd like to attend:
- SOLD OUT Saturday, March 11, 2017, 10:15 to 11am
- SOLD OUT Saturday, March 11, 2017, 11:15am to Noon
- SOLD OUT Saturday, March 25, 2017, 10:15 to 11am
- SOLD OUT Saturday, March 25, 2017, 11:15am to Noon
Denver Story Trek (Ongoing)
Denver Story Trek brings Denver history alive for visitors as it leads them on a customizable journey through a variety of Denver neighborhoods, showcasing five leading heritage sites: Four Mile Historic Park, Byers-Evans House Museum, Molly Brown House Museum, Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art and the Black American West Museum. The Trek Connect feature allows visitors to use their cell phones to hear stories about the city’s history as well as record their own experiences. Denver Story Trek is a program of Historic Denver Inc., in collaboration with the participating historic sites; Preserve America; the Colorado State Historical Fund; the Colorado Tourism Office; and the Denver Metro Convention and Visitors Bureau.
For more information, please visit denverstorytrek.org.