Support Kirkland Museum as a Volunteer!
Are you flexible, friendly and interested in supporting Kirkland Museum? While the museum is temporarily closed for our move to 12th & Bannock, we are placing applicants on a waitlist for future volunteer opportunities. We are looking for individuals interested in volunteering when we re-open in fall 2017! Once active, volunteers receive training on the museum’s collection, discounts in the Museum Store and other benefits.
How to Get Involved
Currently, we are placing applicants on a waitlist for future volunteer opportunities. If you would like to be added to our waitlist, fill out the volunteer application online by clicking here.
All applicants interested in volunteering must:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Submit a volunteer application by clicking here
- Complete an interview with the Coordinator of Volunteers
- Pass a criminal background check
- Provide previous work or volunteer references
For more information or with questions contact:
Coordinator of Volunteers
For Current Volunteers
- Login to Volgistics by clicking here
- Login to the Weebly Volunteer Website by clicking here
- For assistance logging in to either link, please contact Megan Sullivan
Volunteers are recruited without regard to gender, disability, age, race, sexual orientation or other conditions. Volunteers are selected based on their qualifications in relation to the needs of the museum at any given time and their ability to commit to a consistent schedule of volunteer hours. All applicants must complete an interview and a criminal background check. If there are no suitable volunteer opportunities, applications will be kept on file for a period of one year. All volunteers must be over the age of 18.