1311 Pearl Street
Denver, CO 80203
Click here for a map.
Free parking is available in the lot across from the museum on the southwest corner of 13th and Pearl; and in front of the museum.
- Tuesday through Sunday: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- General tours are offered at 1:30 Wednesday through Saturday, free with museum admission. At all other open times, visitors may view the collection without a guide.
- The museum is closed major holidays.
- The museum closes at 5:00 p.m. on Fridays and does not participate in first Friday hours.
PLEASE NOTE REGARDING CHILDREN
Due to the fragile nature of the collection and the popular but vulnerable salon style in which they are displayed, Kirkland Museum limits all visitors during open hours and events to those age 13 and up. Children between the ages of 13 and 17 are welcome, but must be accompanied by an adult.
GROUP TOUR GUIDELINES
Thank you for your interest in bringing a group to Kirkland Museum.
- A reservation is required at least 10 days in advance for docent-guided tours or visits by groups of 8 or more. Click on the orange button below to open the reservation form. We will contact you to confirm your reservation.
- The group admission fee is $5 per person for reserved groups. The group organizer, bus driver, chaperones or aides are free.
- A single admission payment is required. We accept major credit cards, cash or checks.
- Groups larger than 15 will be divided into smaller groups for tours.
- Museum parking is free and is located in front of the museum or across the street, on the southwest corner of 13th Avenue and Pearl Street.
- Click here for additional information for school groups.
- We look forward to seeing your group!
You may call 303-832-8576 ext. 202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to check the availability of your preferred date and time. Please call or email at any time with questions or changes in itinerary.