1311 Pearl Street
Denver, CO 80203
Click here for a map.
Free parking is available in the lot across from the museum on the southwest corner of 13th and Pearl; and in front of the museum.
- Tuesday through Sunday: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- General tours are offered at 1:30 Wednesday through Saturday, free with museum admission. At all other open times, visitors may view the collection without a guide.
- The museum is closed major holidays.
- The museum closes at 5:00 p.m. on Fridays and does not participate in first Friday hours.
Due to the fragile nature of the collection and the popular but vulnerable salon style in which they are displayed, Kirkland Museum limits all visitors during open hours and events to those age 13 and up. Children between the ages of 13 and 17 are welcome, but must be accompanied by an adult.
SUNDAY SPECIAL TOURS
- MEMBER TOUR: Kirkland Museum members are invited to join Maya Wright for a members-only tour of In Thin Air-The Art of Phyllis Hutchinson Montrose on Sunday, May 19th at 1:30 pm.
The tour is limited to the first 15 members who reserve. Once the 1:30 tour is full, additional times may be added. RSVPs are required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.832.8576 x201 with your name, the number of members in your party and your phone number.
BRINGING A GROUP TO KIRKLAND MUSEUM
Group Visits are Available!
- Please reserve your tour as early as possible. Tour times will fill on a first come, first served basis.
- All groups should make advanced reservations (for 10 or more people). We are delighted to help you pre-arrange your visit so everyone will enjoy their experience at the museum.
- For self-guided visits (no tour) please make your reservation at least 7 days in advance. (Please allow at least 14 days notice for groups of 40 or more people.)
- For docent-guided tours please make your reservation at least 10 days in advance for groups of 10-20 people. Please allow a minimum of 14 days notice for groups of 20 or more people.
- The group admission fee is $5 each for 10 or more people. (The group organizer, bus driver, & chaperones are free.) There is no extra charge for a guided tour.
- Group visits may be arranged during regular museum hours. To allow for our regular drop-in tour, no group tours will be scheduled to begin between 12:30 and 2:30 on Wednesday through Saturday. For times outside of regular visitor hours please inquire for specific details and availability: advance payment and a minimum group size may be required.
- Guided tours are available! General museum tours or tours of specific collection areas or special topics can be arranged. Indicate your interests on the reservation form.
- Most visitors spend 60-90 minutes enjoying the museum. Guided tours last 45-60 minutes.
- We look forward to seeing you soon!
For additional information about our group program, or to check on the availability of your preferred time, contact the Visitor Services Coordinator at 303-832-8576 ext. 205 or email email@example.com