1311 Pearl Street
Denver, CO 80203
Click here for a map.
Free parking is available in the lot across from the museum on the southwest corner of 13th and Pearl; and in front of the museum.
- The museum is open 11:00 am to 5:00 pm Tuesday through Sunday. Both the museum and administrative offices are closed major holidays.
- General tours are offered at 1:30 pm on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, free with museum admission. At all other open times, visitors may view the collection without a guide.
- The museum closes at 5:00 pm on Fridays and does not participate in First Friday hours.
CHILDREN 13 AND OLDER WELCOME
Due to the fragile nature of the collections and the popular but
vulnerable salon style in which they are displayed, Kirkland Museum
limits all visitors during open hours and events to those age 13 and up.
Children between the ages of 13 and 17 are welcome, but must be
accompanied by an adult.
Kirkland Museum is proud to be part of Blue Star Museums again this summer. All active military and their families with military ID (Age 13 and above) will be admitted free. Blue Star Museums is a collaboration among the National Endowment for the Arts, Blue Star Families, the Department of Defense, and more than 2,000 museums across America. The program runs from Memorial Day, May 25, 2015 through Labor Day, September 7, 2015. (Active military are always admitted free to Kirkland Museum!)
GROUP TOUR GUIDELINES
Thank you for your interest in bringing a group to Kirkland Museum.
- A reservation is required at least 10 days in advance for docent-guided tours or visits by groups of 8 or more. Click on the orange button below to open the reservation form. We will contact you to confirm your reservation.
- Group tours can be scheduled Tuesday through Sunday with start times between 11am-1:00pm and 2:30pm-3:30pm. Reservations are first come first serve and are scheduled at the museum’s discretion.
- The group admission fee is $5 per person for reserved groups. The group organizer, bus driver, chaperones or aides are free.
- A single admission payment for each group is required. We accept major credit cards, cash or checks.
- Groups larger than 14 will be divided into smaller groups for tours.
- Due to the size of the museum’s galleries, no more than 2 groups of a maximum 14 visitors each can be accommodated for guided tours at any given time.
- Museum parking is free and is located in front of the museum or across the street, on the southwest corner of 13th Avenue and Pearl Street.
- Click here for additional information for school groups.
- We look forward to seeing your group!
You may call 303-832-8576 ext. 202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to check the availability of your preferred date and time. Please call or email at any time with questions or changes in itinerary.