Partner with a Colorado Treasure!
Kirkland Museum houses one of the foremost displays of international decorative art with examples of every major design period from Arts & Crafts to Postmodern, attracting visitors from across the country and around the world. Kirkland Museum is the only institution displaying and championing more than 150 years of Colorado’s distinguished art history beginning in the mid-19th century.
Partnering with Kirkland Museum provides:
- Access to a sophisticated and passionate audience of arts, culture and community-minded individuals
- Opportunities for effective marketing, public relations, business development and brand loyalty
- Positive community goodwill by supporting a beloved and highly regarded community resource
Since the March 2018 opening in the Golden Triangle Creative District, the Museum has welcomed:
- 40,000+ visitors—2/3 from Colorado
- Visitors from 39 unique foreign countries
- 1,000+ active membership households
- 85,000+ website visitors
- A mailing list of 5,400+ supporters
Corporate support is vital for Kirkland Museum to present unique exhibitions, provide enrichment opportunities for the public and foster deep community connections.