Electronic Media Kit Photo Image Waiver
As a mutual benefit to both Kirkland Museum (hereafter “Museum”) and members of commercial media (including, but not limited to, publications, print media, social media and audio/video production), the Museum makes available certain images via the Museum’s Electronic Media Kit. The Museum has worked closely with our artists and designers to secure the required copyrights for these specific images.
By using images provided in the Museum’s Electronic Media Kit, you agree to not modify, crop, reproduce, license, create derivative works from, sublicense or transfer the images in any way. You also agree to fully acknowledge in every copy distributed, publicly displayed or used in any advertising either on the copyright page or as a footnote on the page the caption also provided in the Museum’s Electronic Media Kit.
- Westword, September 19, 2018: Review: Two Soaring Solos by Legendary Colorado Sculptors
- Architectural Digest, May 18, 2018: Here’s Why Denver Is Now One of the Best U.S. Cities for Art and Design, by Laura Ratliff
- The New York Times, May 15, 2018: The 52 Places Traveller: Place 12 of 52: In Denver, a Mile High but Down to Earth, by Jada Yuan
- Metropolis, March 29, 2018: Olson Kundig Designs New Golden Home for Denver’s Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art, by Lila Allen
- The Wall Street Journal, March 12, 2018: The Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art Review: A Quirky New Design Museum, by Julie V. Iovine
- Architect Magazine, March 12, 2018: Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
- Westword, March 7, 2018: Welcome to Kirklandia!, by Michael Paglia
- University of Denver, March 6, 2018: New Museum Pays Tribute to Vance Kirkland, by Tamara Chapman
- Modern in Denver, March 1, 2018: Matter of Time, by Eleanor Perry-Smith [16-page spread]
- Colorado Public Radio, March 1, 2018: The New Kirkland Is Finally Here. Here’s How The Museum Celebrates Its Namesake’s Art, by Stephanie Wolf
- The New York Times, January 10, 2018: 52 Places to Go in 2018: #30