Media Contact on behalf of Kirkland Museum:
Katie Converse, Peri Marketing & Public Relations, [email protected]
Electronic Media Kit Photo Image Waiver
As a mutual benefit to both Kirkland Museum (hereafter “Museum”) and members of commercial media (including, but not limited to, publications, print media, social media and audio/video production), the Museum makes available certain images via the Museum’s Electronic Media Kit. The Museum has worked closely with our artists and designers to secure the required copyrights for these specific images.
By using images provided in the Museum’s Electronic Media Kit, you agree to not modify, crop, reproduce, license, create derivative works from, sublicense or transfer the images in any way. You also agree to fully acknowledge in every copy distributed, publicly displayed or used in any advertising either on the copyright page or as a footnote on the page the caption also provided in the Museum’s Electronic Media Kit.
Thank you for helping us promote Kirkland Museum! Please help us with our branding by following these guidelines, where possible.
- “Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art” is the Museum’s name (always with an ampersand instead of “and,” and Art is not plural—no “s”).
- The name can be shortened to Kirkland Museum after the first use, or “the Kirkland.”
- We prefer not to put “the” before the Museum’s full name, ex. “Colorado art is on view at Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art.” (But as mentioned above, we do say “the Kirkland” as a casual reference.)
Please do not recreate the Kirkland Museum logo. We are happy to provide an art file for your use.
Current Press Releases:
- Kirkland Museum Reopens Friday, Aug. 27 – Press Release August 11, 2021 (PDF)
- Lindsay Gerlach Named First Ever Director of Resource Development – Press Release April 19, 2021 (PDF)
- Kirkland Museum Announces New Chair Attribution – Press Release March 15, 2021 (PDF)
- New Year / New View Opens Jan. 22 at Kirkland Museum – Press Release January 14, 2021 (PDF)
- Kirkland Museum 2021 Exhibition Announcement – Press Release October 15, 2020 (PDF)
- Kirkland Museum Announces Reopening – Press Release August 6, 2020 (PDF)
- ‘Creating-In-Place,’ Artists Remain Creative During Pandemic – Press Release July 14, 2020 (PDF)
- 100 More, Because Less is a Bore! – Press Release June 25, 2020 (PDF)
- Art in Small Bytes 2.0 Delights Virtual Visitors With Closer Look at Art Nouveau – Press Release June 11, 2020 (PDF)
- Buongiorno! Vance Kirkland in Italy – Press Release May 21, 2020 (PDF)
- Art in Small Bytes Opens Virtually – Press Release May 5, 2020 (PDF)
- Pull Up a Chair: A Selection of Chairs from Kirkland Museum’s Permanent Collection Opens Virtually – Press Release April 10, 2020 (PDF)
- Art Knows No Bounds as Kirkland Museum Announces its First Virtual Exhibition – Press Release March 27, 2020 (PDF)
- Make a Virtual Visit to Kirkland Museum and Immerse Yourself in One of Denver’s Best Kept Secrets – Press Release March 18, 2020 (PDF)
- Renée Albiston Appointed Associate Museum Director – Press Release February 3, 2020 (PDF)