Reflecting the artistry, quality and vibrancy of the Museum’s collections and of Colorado, the Museum Store offers art-inspired gifts for all occasions, many handmade locally. Every purchase supports the Museum’s mission, exhibitions and educational programs.
New Online Store!
Enjoy shopping online for gifts unique to Kirkland Museum, including Vance Kirkland prints, puzzles, notecards, coasters and more. A curated selection of products are available online for the first time this season; just click the button below!
Shipping and Pick-Up are Available
Shipping is available for a limited time for online purchases. Please note that Kirkland Museum cannot guarantee arrival of items prior to the holidays. USPS priority mail shipping rates will apply.
Want to avoid shipping fees? Arrange pick-up of your purchase at the Museum by emailing [email protected]. Pick-up times are limited to hours that staff are working on-site during our temporary closure. Please allow at least 48 hours for a reply.
Shop in Person
Though the Museum galleries are temporarily closed in compliance with the governor’s new public health order, we are pleased to offer limited open hours in our Museum Store, allowed under Colorado’s COVID-19 Red Level.
MUSEUM STORE OPEN:
Friday, December 4
Saturday, December 5
Sunday, December 6
10am to 11am: Senior (65+) and High-Risk Visitor Hour
11am to 2pm: Public Shopping Hours
A pre-reserved timed ticket is not required to shop in the Museum Store. However, shoppers are required to sign a COVID-19 screening form upon entry and follow our safety guidelines.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
We are committed to your health and safety. Kirkland Museum is operated in accordance with guidelines established by the Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment (CDPHE) and the City and County of Denver. High-touch areas of the Museum, including doors and counters, are sanitized hourly throughout the day. Sneeze guards have been installed at the Welcome Desk and Museum Store.
As a precaution for COVID-19, shoppers will need to:
- enter Kirkland Museum through the Bannock Street entrance (The west door facing the parking lot is for exiting only.)
- wear a mask that covers both nose and mouth
- sign a COVID-19 screening form upon entry
- maintain social distancing standards
- wait in line if capacity is reached in the Store
- wash your hands frequently and use the touchless hand sanitizer dispensers provided at the Welcome Desk, Museum Store and in bathrooms
- limit the handling of merchandise
- pay with card or check (no cash allowed)
We reserve the right to ask anyone not following safety measures to leave the Museum.
Enjoy a beautifully curated selection of:
- Locally made jewelry, scarves and bags
- Books exploring art, design and notable Colorado artists
- Locally crafted ceramics, woodwork and glass—many made by artists represented in the Museum’s permanent collection
- Iconic design accessories for the kitchen and home
- Coasters, barware and glassware, many made exclusively for Kirkland Museum
- A curated selection of Frank Lloyd Wright inspired décor
- Notecards, journals and prints, many featuring the work of Vance Kirkland. Prints may also be purchased online here through our partner 1000Museums.
- Puzzles, games and a variety of playful desktop gifts
Members always receive 10% off their purchases, in person and online. Join today!
For questions about the Museum Store, please email [email protected] or call 303.832.8576 x205.
Artist / Vendor Product Submissions
Are you an artist or vendor interested in being represented in the Kirkland Museum Store? It is the policy of the Museum to sell products in the Store which relate to the mission, collections and programs of the Museum. If you have a unique product that you feel is a good fit, please fill out our Product Submission Form for consideration. We will review your submission and respond to your inquiry if the product is appropriate for the Store. Please allow up to six weeks for a response. Due to the volume of requests submitted and limited space in the Museum Store, we often receive more submissions than can be accommodated. Thank you for your interest.