Reflecting the artistry, quality and vibrancy of the Museum’s collections and of Colorado, the Museum Store offers art-inspired gifts for all occasions, many handmade locally. Every purchase supports the Museum’s mission, exhibitions and educational programs.
Enjoy shopping online for gifts unique to Kirkland Museum, including Vance Kirkland prints, puzzles, notecards, coasters and more. A curated selection of products are available online; just click the button below!
Shop in Person
Paid admission is not required to shop in the Museum Store. The Store is open during public Museum hours: Tuesday-Saturday 11am to 5pm and Sunday 12-5pm.
Enjoy a beautifully curated selection of:
- Locally made jewelry, scarves and bags
- Books exploring art, design and notable Colorado artists
- Locally crafted ceramics, woodwork and glass—many made by artists represented in the Museum’s permanent collection
- Iconic design accessories for the kitchen and home
- Coasters, barware and glassware, many made exclusively for Kirkland Museum
- A curated selection of Frank Lloyd Wright inspired décor
- Notecards, journals and prints, many featuring the work of Vance Kirkland. Prints may also be purchased online here through our partner 1000Museums.
- Puzzles, games and a variety of playful desktop gifts
Members always receive 10% off their purchases, in person and online. Memberships make great gifts! Join today!
For questions about the Museum Store, please email [email protected] or call 303.832.8576 x205.
Artist / Vendor Product Submissions
Are you an artist or vendor interested in being represented in the Kirkland Museum Store? It is the policy of the Museum to sell products in the Store which relate to the mission, collections and programs of the Museum. If you have a unique product that you feel is a good fit, please fill out our Product Submission Form for consideration. We will review your submission and respond to your inquiry if the product is appropriate for the Store. Please allow up to six weeks for a response. Due to the volume of requests submitted and limited space in the Museum Store, we often receive more submissions than can be accommodated. Thank you for your interest.