Reflecting the artistry, quality and vibrancy of the Museum’s collections and of Colorado, the Museum Store offers art-inspired gifts for all occasions, many handmade locally. Every purchase supports the Museum’s mission, exhibitions and educational programs.
New Online Store!
Enjoy shopping online for gifts unique to Kirkland Museum, including Vance Kirkland prints, puzzles, notecards, coasters and more. A curated selection of products are available online; just click the button below!
Shipping and Pick-Up are Available
Although the Museum is temporarily closed to the public, staff will continue to fulfill and ship packages twice per week on Wednesdays and Fridays. Alternatively, purchases may be picked up in person at the Museum by scheduling curbside pickup (available limited hours Monday-Friday). Questions? Email [email protected]
Shop in Person
Due to the Museum’s temporary closure, the Museum Store is not open at this time. Please enjoy browsing our online store, which will be updated with new items soon!
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
We are committed to your health and safety. Kirkland Museum is operated in accordance with guidelines established by the Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment (CDPHE) and the City and County of Denver. High-touch areas of the Museum, including doors and counters, are sanitized hourly throughout the day. Sneeze guards have been installed at the Welcome Desk and Museum Store.
As a precaution for COVID-19, shoppers will need to:
- Enter Kirkland Museum through the Bannock Street entrance (The west door facing the parking lot is for exiting only.)
- Wear a mask that covers both nose and mouth
- Sign a COVID-19 screening form upon entry
- Maintain social distancing standards
- Wait in line if capacity is reached in the Store
- Wash your hands frequently and use the touchless hand sanitizer dispensers provided at the Welcome Desk, Museum Store and in bathrooms
- Limit the handling of merchandise
- Pay with card or check (no cash allowed)
We reserve the right to ask anyone not following safety measures to leave the Museum.
Enjoy a beautifully curated selection of:
- Locally made jewelry, scarves and bags
- Books exploring art, design and notable Colorado artists
- Locally crafted ceramics, woodwork and glass—many made by artists represented in the Museum’s permanent collection
- Iconic design accessories for the kitchen and home
- Coasters, barware and glassware, many made exclusively for Kirkland Museum
- A curated selection of Frank Lloyd Wright inspired décor
- Notecards, journals and prints, many featuring the work of Vance Kirkland. Prints may also be purchased online here through our partner 1000Museums.
- Puzzles, games and a variety of playful desktop gifts
Members always receive 10% off their purchases, in person and online. Memberships make great gifts! Join today!
For questions about the Museum Store, please email [email protected] or call 303.832.8576 x205.
Artist / Vendor Product Submissions
Are you an artist or vendor interested in being represented in the Kirkland Museum Store? It is the policy of the Museum to sell products in the Store which relate to the mission, collections and programs of the Museum. If you have a unique product that you feel is a good fit, please fill out our Product Submission Form for consideration. We will review your submission and respond to your inquiry if the product is appropriate for the Store. Please allow up to six weeks for a response. Due to the volume of requests submitted and limited space in the Museum Store, we often receive more submissions than can be accommodated. Thank you for your interest.