Tuesday–Saturday: 11am to 5pm*
Sunday: 12 to 5pm
Kirkland Museum does not have regular evening hours.
- CLOSED November 28, Thanksgiving Day
- CLOSED December 24, Christmas Eve
- CLOSED December 25, Christmas Day
- CLOSING EARLY at 4pm December 31, New Years Eve
- CLOSED January 1, New Years Day
- CLOSED the week of January 27 to 31
Visitors Ages 13 and Up Welcome
Due to the fragile nature of the collections and the popular but vulnerable salon style in which they are displayed, Kirkland Museum limits all visitors during open hours and events to ages 13 and up. Visitors between the ages of 13 and 17 are welcome, but must be accompanied by an adult.
Free admission for Kirkland Museum members
$10 General admission (ages 13+ only)
$8 Seniors (age 65+), Teachers, Students (ages 13+) and active duty military personnel with ID
Every Tuesday at noon and Sundays at 1pm.
Included with museum admission, 30-minute welcome tours provide an introduction to the museum’s history, layout and collections. Tours subject to Docent availability, please call ahead to confirm. Space is limited to 15 visitors and cannot be reserved in advance.
Group & Tour Reservations
For more information about scheduling a self-guided group visit or a private guided tour, please click here.
Kirkland Museum is ADA Accessible
Two transport wheelchairs and one four-wheel walker are available to borrow on a first-come, first-served basis. Ask at the Welcome Desk.
1201 Bannock Street
Denver, CO 80204
Paid parking is available in the lot behind the museum, accessible from the alley between Bannock Street and Cherokee Street. The lot is not restricted to museum visitors. Spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Museum patrons receive a discount with validated ticket.
- Kirkland Museum visitors: $5 for two hours with validation; $8 for longer than two hours
- Daytime rate without validation: $6 per hour, $12 max
- Evening rate: $4 from 5pm to 9am next day
- On weekends with events in the Golden Triangle, special event parking rates may apply to non-museum patrons
Please be aware that parking rates are subject to change without notice at any time.