Kirkland Museum is Temporarily Closed
Kirkland Museum is temporarily closed to the public due to damage from a burst water valve during February’s polar vortex that froze much of Denver. Due to unforeseen construction delays, we now anticipate reopening in late August, though a firm date is yet to be set.
Ticket sales are on hold.
If you need assistance, email [email protected] or call 303.832.8576 x211.
Kirkland Museum is operated in accordance with guidelines established by the Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment (CDPHE) and the City and County of Denver.
Other helpful information:
- Visitors ages 13 and up are welcome.
- Please see Plan Your Visit for parking rates and directions to Kirkland Museum.
- Visitors are encouraged to read our Visitor Resources page and bookmark it on your smartphone before coming.
- High-touch areas of the Museum, including doors and counters, are sanitized throughout the day. The Museum building, built in 2017, features a state-of-the-art dual-air HVAC system designed to constantly create a mix of outside and inside air.
- Ask at the Welcome Desk to use a complimentary locker or handheld stool. These will be checked out at the Desk. Lockers and locker keys will be sanitized before and after use.
- Read our Visitor FAQ for more information.