We Can’t Wait to Welcome You Back!
We are excited to welcome you back to Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art! Please read the information below carefully, as our ticketing and visitation processes & policies have changed.
All Visitors Must Have a Pre-Reserved Ticket
All visitors must have a pre-reserved timed ticket for entry, even if you receive free admission through your membership. Use the form below to pre-purchase a timed ticket. Tickets cannot be purchased onsite. If you do not have internet access or if you need assistance, tickets are available over the phone by calling 303.832.8576 x201.
By reserving a ticket/tickets to Kirkland Museum, you agree to follow these protocols for your own safety and the safety of others:
Capacity is limited to 4 parties entering each 15-minute time slot. Groups of more than 4 persons are not permitted.
All visitors are required to wear a mask or face covering that covers your nose and mouth, as mandated by the State of Colorado and City and County of Denver.
Please visit another time if you feel sick, have a fever or symptoms associated with COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks.
Maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet from anyone not in your party.
Wash your hands frequently and use the touchless hand sanitizer dispensers provided.
Follow the one-way path through the galleries and observe all orange signage during your visit.
We reserve the right to ask anyone not following safety measures to leave the Museum.
Other helpful information:
- Visitors must be ages 13 and up.
- Please see Plan Your Visit for parking rates and directions to Kirkland Museum.
- Visitors are encouraged to read our Visitor Resources page and bookmark it on your smartphone before coming. Your visit will be as paperless and touchless as possible. In order to lower potential sharing of germs, all Kirkland Museum brochures and gallery guides have been removed. The information in those documents can be accessed on our website.
- Cleaning has been enhanced through the Museum and touchless hand sanitizer dispensers are available. Read our Visitor FAQs for more information.
Do I need a paper ticket?
- No, a paper ticket is not required for entry. Give the name you enter below to the Welcome Desk upon arrival to be checked-in.
- Capacity is limited to 4 parties entering each 15-minute interval to enhance visitor safety and prevent crowding. Groups of more than 4 persons are not permitted.
- Please do not arrive before the time on your ticket. You may enter at any point in the 15-minute window. Tickets are nonrefundable. If you miss your time slot or need to reschedule your visit, please call 303.832.8576 x201 to make alternate arrangements.
- Please read the confirmation email you will receive to prepare for your visit.
Please note that due to the evolving nature of COVID-19, Kirkland Museum may need to close at any time. Should the Museum need to close, tickets are nonrefundable and nonexchangeable; please consider this purchase a donation to Kirkland Museum.